Native teachers for elementary, preschool
With the aim of enabling children early exposure to international languages, creating a foundation for learning and acquiring a second language. Therefore, the child contact, communication and entertainment with native teachers at an early age will help children learn new language naturally, comfortably and gradually become the child’s instinct to grow. That helps children to be confident and excellent in the classroom and in life.
Programs to learn English with native speakers is a correct policy of the Education sector’s leaders to enhance the children’s learning English ability from an early age. This is also consistent with the wishes of the majority of parents. However, this is also a challenge for the presidents in elementary schools because of lacking teachers meeting qualified sources.
To help schools overcome difficulties, with possible solutions to improve the quality of teaching and learning English, while ensuring reasonable tuition rates for the majority of families, “the English program with native teacher “will be sent to our school teachers who have qualified, pedagogical and teaching experience with primary moderate fee.
Our desire is to accompany with school and parents in education development of the country; contributing to build a Vietnamese generation that meets the standard “global citizen” while mastering English in work and life.
- Create a platform for young English learners, early integration with the international environment.
- Help children to be sharp and confident in communicating in English.
- Improved presentation, expression, and compelling language.
Forms of teaching:
- Through specific activities such as painting, naming objects and organizing games;
- Creating interactive situations in particular: children – teachers; children – children; Children – objects;
- Storytelling, theater, cinema, IQ games, …Recognizing the benefits and importance of English, the school and parents are letting children approach native teachers. Currently, except for the International Schools taught entirely in English, many primary schools, pre-schools and the public schools have used native teachers as part of the official curriculum of the School.
- Requirements for teachers: At least TESOL certificate. Experience in working with children, have patience, fun, energetic and friendly.
1. Training Objectives
The objective of the program aims to help children become familiar with how to pronounce like a native, because this is the best age for language acquisition and the articulation. Besides, it will also help equip the children the best preparation to take the first international certification for Children of the University of Cambridge: Starters, Movers, and Flyers. This is an important admission criterion for intensive English classes in primary schools.
2. Education program
The program is taught sticking by the program of each grade standards set by the Ministry of Education & Training regulations. For elementary schools: training activities to develop two major skills LISTENING – SPEAKING. Specially emphasize on training for the children to take part in international certification exam. (Attached chart evaluation framework program)
KINDERGARTEN: The series of textbook “Little Friends” and “First Friends”
PRIMARY: The series of textbook “First Friends” and “Family and Friends”.
Supporting documentation within and outside the program:
+ Fun for Starters, Movers, Flyers (book help students become familiar for Young Learners English contest of the University of Cambridge)
+ The Cambridge exam Starters, Movers, Flyers
4. Teaching methods
All lessons are transmitted through games, interactive activities in the classroom, the forms of club activities, extra-curricular activities.
Train reflexing and forming interpersonal skills reflex when children become familiar with one new language.
Use songs, games and activities such as painting, crafts, coloring, painting … that promote creativity and dynamism of young, which helps children feel for the language in a natural way and effectiveness.